Roles & Responsibilities:
- Operation and maintenance of equipment for sample extraction, distillation, and other post-processing steps.
- Following SOPs for all processes performed in the laboratory.
- Ensuring efficient and cost-effective processes are being utilized.
- Cleaning and maintenance of equipment and laboratory space.
- Maintaining strict inventory records of samples, lab consumables, and equipment in conjunction with the Laboratory Manager and fellow associates.
- Record keeping of all details pertinent to the extraction processes.
- Knowing, understanding, and meeting all regulations set by the CCC.
- Storing of supplies and equipment, disposal of waste, and keeping the work area in pristine condition.
- Washing and sterilization of laboratory glassware and equipment.
- Participating in ongoing education and professional development opportunities.
- Working collectively and respectfully with other team members.
- Enforcing a culture of safety with an attention to detail.
- Assisting in product design and presentation as opportunities arise.
- Minimum 0-2 years experience working in a laboratory.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Detail oriented with an eye on process improvement and optimization.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, manage high-stress situations, and be flexible and adaptable when a situation requires.
- Understanding of OSHA guidelines for workplace safety and hazardous chemicals.
- Full comprehension of CCC regulations as they relate to processes completed in the laboratory.
- Compliance and understanding of laboratory standards.
- Familiarity in processing of plant and biological samples including extraction and qPCR analysis.
- Experience with gas and/or liquid chromatography as well as mass spectrometry is preferred.
- Must meet the requirements set forth in 105 CRM 725.000 and must not have been convicted of an excluded felony offense as defined in 105 CRM 725.030
- Able to speak and read English
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Assured Testing Laboratories, LLC is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes a diverse staff.