Shifts available: 6:45 am-3:15 pm, 2:45 pm-11:15 pm, 11 pm.-7 am.
Additional differentials for nights and weekends.
Baylor Sat/Sun 7am-7pm OR 7pm-7am
Per diem also available! $22 or $25
- Continuously monitors/observes patients to assure needs are met in a timely manner.
- Assists patients with activities of daily living specific to culture, age and developmental level.
- Performs tasks/tests delegated by the registered nurse and reports/records data as needed.
- Performs advanced skills delegated by the registered nurse as deemed competent, reports/records data as needed.
- Reports any changes observed in condition or behavior of patients and unusual incidents.
- Must be a certified nursing assistant in the state of Massachusetts.
- High school diploma or GED preferred.
- Able to read, write and speak English.