- Coordinates total nursing care for patients, participates in patient and family teaching and provides leadership by working cooperatively with other nursing staff and multidisciplinary team members in maintaining standards of professional nursing practice.
- Graduate from an accredited Licensed Practical Nursing program.
- Current Massachusetts Licensed Practical Nurse Licensure.
- One or two years of previous acute or geriatric/adolescent or rehabilitation experience preferred.
- Knowledge of growth and development across the life span.
- Certification in BLS of Adult, Child and Infant.