Salary Range: $16-$20/hr
Arbor Associates is excited to announce an opportunity for Direct Support Professionals in the surrounding areas! We are seeking applicants that have a passion for providing care to individuals (including teens) with behavioral challenges, mental health diagnoses, or developmental disabilities. Our ideal candidate should be reliable, compassionate, dedicated, and have a strong desire to assist people in achieving a better quality of life.
Direct Support Professional Benefits
- Flexible schedules (including overnights)
- Competitive pay rate
- Work close to home
- Rewarding Career
- No shift mandates
- Great second job
- Gain experience
Direct Support Professional Responsibilities
- Assist with the day to day operations working in a variety of settings for individuals with various challenges
- Provide a safe living environment for all individuals in our care
- Responsible for all documentation related to program operations.
- Participate in daily shift duties including engaging in activities, counseling, and teaching daily living skills
- Ability to maintain a flexible schedule
Direct Support Professional Requirements
- HS diploma or GED
- CPR, First Aid
- Passion for helping individuals
- MAP Certification is a plus
Arbor is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
All interested applicants must be over the age of 18, authorized to work in the United States and pass a stringent background check including Criminal History, Sexual Offender Registry and Department of Children and Families (DCF- MA)/Department of Children, Youth and Families (DCYF-RI).